- 1x Dressing Tray Type 3 140x130x18mm
- 1x Blue Cellulose Sterile Field 50cmx50cm
- 1x Dressing Towel 40x40cm
- 5x Non-Woven Balls
- 2x Non-Woven Swabs 7.5x7.5cm
- 2x Forceps Blue, 1x Forceps Yellow
Basic dressing packs are used for basic dressing and tissue procedures. Popular for infected wounds, suture/ulcer & bed sores. They are available in a variety of configurations including woven or non-woven options.
Non-woven dressing packs offer all the benefits of low lint, non-woven swabs. Non-woven swabs are more absorbent and are less likely to shed fibrous material into a wound. Woven dressing packs are popular for fluid handling procedures. They contain woven swabs which generally absorb fluids at a faster rate than non-woven swabs.
Wound dressing can be left on for up to 7 days and assist in tissue healing.