1) Goods can be returned within 14 days for a full refund (excluding freight). To be eligible for a return, your return must be unused and in the same condition that the goods were received, and must be in its original packaging. To complete your return we will require an RA Form, that can be obtained by speaking with our Customer Service dept. The RA form needs to be returned with the goods in order for a refund to be processed.
2) No Medical product worn by the buyer (or patient/client of buyer) will be accepted for return without the seller’s prior approval on terms to be determined at the seller’s discretion.
3) Should the seller agree to accept any such product for return, the buyer will be liable to pay a restocking fee of 15% of the invoice price. Such product must be returned by the buyer carriage-paid to the seller in their original shipping carton.
4) Products returned without the seller’s prior approval may, at the seller’s absolute discretion be returned to the buyer or stored at the buyer’s expense without prejudice to any rights or remedies the seller has. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, it is at the seller’s discretion to accept the return.
5) Freight charges are non refundable.