The oapl Elastic Knee Support provides compression and support for injuries, osteoarthritic pain, meniscus tears and inflammation of the knee without restricting range of motion. The light, soft and breathable material can be worn comfortably all day. The firm compression offers support and warmth to the painful area to reduce pain.
- Durable and lightweight material for increased comfort.
- Pull-on design facilitates easy donning and doffing.
- Low-profile design allows user to don clothing over support
- Suitable for mild knee injuries
- Suitable for osteoarthritis and gout
- Available in four sizes for correct fitting.
- Slide the larger end of the knee sleeve over the foot and ankle and cover the affected area of the knee. Line up the light-coloured material to cover the knee cap area
- Ensure there are no creases in the Elastic knee support when the leg is straightened.
- Meniscus tear
- Post-surgery or injury support
Hand wash with mild detergent, fold in a towel, gently squeeze excess water out of the support then lay flat to dry or place the elastic support into a delicate bag and place in the washing machine on a gentle cold wash. Lay flat in the shade to dry.
Does NOT contain Latex