oapl Anti Embolism stockings have been a staple in Australian hospitals for over 20 years. Providing hospital grade 18-20mmHg compression, the latex-free stockings are designed to help in the prevention of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and management of oedema.
- Non-constrictive welt to prevent tourniquet effect and increase patient comfort.
- Italian 2 Fold (64 filament) Microfiber thread providing soft handle (smooth internal surface) and luxurious feel. Reducing the potential for irritation of
- patient's skin.
- Non-compressive heel with 2 fold (128 filaments) Microfiber yarn. Higher filament count improves moisture wicking and further reduces potential irritation of vulnerable heels.
- Inspection Hole on the top of the foot allowing easier inspection of toes and greater comfort whilst ambulating.
- Non-compressive toe for increased comfort.
Latex Free - 76% Nylon, 24% Spandex
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry
- Avoid sunlight or direct heat
- Do not iron
Do not use in case of:
- Skin diseases
- Ligature of veins
- Open ulcers
- Severe arteriosclerosis
- Peripheral vascular disease