The VACOtalus ankle brace is low profile, easy to apply, super comfortable and does wonders for stabilising the ankle through directional change and immobilising the ankle post-injury.
VACOtalus Advantages at a Glance
- Optimised combination of effective stabilisation and superb wearing comfort
- Tangible limitation of talar shift through the Talusstrap
- Optimised treatment of swelling since the orthosis offers space to accommodate it
- Excellent grip around the ankle area thanks to VACO12 cushion
- Slim design to allow it to be worn easily inside a shoe
VACO12 technology is the core technology of the VACO Products. A cushion filled with thousands of styrofoam pearls is surrounding the injured body parts. By the perfectly round shape of the pearls they can absorb 12 times the pressure each. When air is extracted from the cushion by using a pump, the body shaped cushion becomes hard (as a cast does), just in a few seconds. By opening the valve and letting air flowing inside the cushion, it becomes soft again and can be re-adjusted to the body part. Hence the Vacuum Technology avoids pressure to the body site and provides stability due to a perfectly shaped orthosis at any time.
- Acute ankle ligament injuries
- After-care for fractures of the ankle joint
- Prevention of ligament lesions on the ankle joint
- Compensation of ankle joint instability