Therabath paraffin bath allows a patient to receive therapeutic treatment by dipping an extremity into a pool of heated medical grade paraffin wax. This penetrating heat relieves pain and stiffness and is optimal for people suffering from arthritis, bursitis, muscle spasms and chronic joint pain.
Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
It has a low profile design that makes it ideal for both home and clinical use.
Included in the box
- Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
- 6lbs (6 1lb bags) of Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin
- 1 white plastic grille
- 1 tan lid with integrated handle
- 1 tan IEC receptacle cord
- Operator's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- DEEP IMMERSION 6 - 9 LB. WAX CAPACITY - up to 25% deeper than previous models
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM TANK - lightweight, durable, and energy efficient
- ALWAYS SAFE TEMPERATURE RANGE - even during the initial melt cycle!
- INTEGRATED HANDLES - ease transport in the home, clinic or office