The oapl heel cushion is a cost-effective device ideal for protecting the “at risk” foot and ankle.
- Designed to enable easy donning and doffing.
- ‘Foot section’ tag ensures that the device is being donned in the correct orientation every time.
- Plantar Control straps ensure the foot is safely fastened in the device.
Heel cutout allows the clinician visually to check of the heel being off loaded.
- De-rotation wedge secures the position of the foot to protect from unwanted pressures.
- Long term bed rest
- Heel pressures
- Sensitive / thin skin at the heel and ankle region
Constructed of breathable cotton and soft polyester fiber. Machine washable. Lay open and dry in shade
1 x Heel Cushion
1 x Set of soft, wide donning straps
1 x Set of Plantar Control Straps
1 x De-rotation wedge