The oapl Elastic Ankle Support provides compression and support for injuries, osteoarthritic pain, mild sprains and inflammation without restricting range of motion. The light, soft and breathable material can be worn comfortably all day. The firm compression offers support and warmth to the painful area to reduce pain.
- Durable and lightweight material for increased comfort.
- Pull-on design facilitates easy donning and doffing.
- Low-profile design allows user to don clothing over support.
- Suitable for mild ankle injuries.
- Suitable for osteoarthritis and gout.
- Available in four sizes for correct fitting.
- Slide the larger end of the anklet over the foot and fit to the ankle. Line up cut out with the heel area.
- Ensure there are no creases in the Elastic ankle support.
- Post-surgery or injury support
- Mild sprains
Hand wash with mild detergent, fold in a towel, gently squeeze excess water out of the support then lay flat to dry or
Place the elastic support into a delicate bag and place in the washing machine on a gentle cold wash. Lay flat in the shade to dry.
Does NOT contain Latex